superhero mom

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Well it's one of those days...rainy, (although great for all those plants that I recently transplanted), so now I'm catching up on some reading of blogs (quite the job by the way with so many to read) while at the same time keeping peace with my little superheroes. Jonah has a little friend over this morning and they're playing Play-Doh and singing "Old McDonald Had a Farm". How cute is that!!! I thought I would mention why my Blog page is called 'Superhero'. You see, I am required to know all the superhero songs and provide the appropriate attire for each superhero, including Superman, Spiderman, Batman and recently Supers (The Incredibles). There is not a day that goes by without some mention of a superhero. Halloween ended up being quite simple this year because Ben has Superman pyjamas (which comes with a cape), so all we did was throw them over his regular clothes, slip some of Jonah's red underwear over them and off he went. Hey, who knows the song where it talks about putting "a feather in his hat and calling it macaroni"?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home