superhero mom

Friday, May 12, 2006

Congrats!!!

I would like to congratulate myself for buying gas at Canadian Tire. As of one year ago I began collecting Canadian Tire Money and today after filling up on fuel, I received another $2 Can. Tire bill which brings me to exactly $100.00 Canadian Tire money. Woohoo! Now do you think I can decide on what to buy with it? But it sure is fun to browse that their catalogue, thinking of all the wonderful things I can get...gotta love it. The funny thing is if you receive an older Can. Tire money note, you can actually make even more money off of it on eBay!
On eBay My New Theme Song!
Click on the icon "On eBay" to view link (not the stupid videos icon)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 a.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Ok, I actually made myself sit through that entire song. So funny. Who on earth has the time (or desire) to make such music? What the what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home