superhero mom

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kitchen update

I thought I would share some pictures of our kitchen when we first moved into our home. This was the one room that needed the most work. I think we had been living here for maybe one or two days when we took off the cabinets that are cutting the kitchen in half. Shortly after we had flooring installed, new countertops installed and painted. This is our kitchen today. I had a friend say that she thought my style was "italian", hmmm, I'm not sure how I would say my style is.
I would like to change up the hardware but I'm at a loss because our hardware is situated in the middle of the doors instead of the bottom corner like most. It makes it very difficult to change.
I'm still looking for the perfect pendant light to put over the kitchen sink and would also like to put a new fan over our kitchen table. Maybe something like this, although I was thinking more retro.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You seem like a very busy, and ambitous person. you must have a very understanding husband who stays out of your way, and supports you quietly from the shadows. he must be very proud of you, and your go girl attitude.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home