superhero mom

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yay, I'm Three!

We made it! With 8 kids and a water baloon fight, Ben managed to hold his own.
An hour into the party, we were hit with a hail storm, so my "no mess" party plans were quickly washed away. My Superman cake was devoured in minutes (thank God for cameras to preserve all the painstaking hours that go into these cakes that can disappear in minutes!)
Ben opened his gifts...He absolutely loved his Buzz Light Year coloring book and in the goodie bags we had given everyone a Superman ring which Ben and Jonah are absolutely crazy about! I had to majorally restrain myself from not putting those rings back on the shelf for the ridiculous amount that they charge for these things.
And then it was over and now I'm left with a little boy that's not so little anymore.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 a.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Wow. Happy birthday little dude. Sorry I didn't say so sooner, but I've sorta been out of the country. Grin. Hope it was a good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home