superhero mom

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm Back!

We lost it ALL! Everything on our computer! We just got a digital camera, so everything from the past month is totally gone! As well, we used to borrow a digital from Jeff's work, so we had a lot of other pictures from the past year as well that are gone! Let this be a reminder to everyone to SAVE, do not put it off! At least I have a few left from this blog! On another note, I got a bike trailer last week! Freedom, At last! We biked to my friend's house and today we are going to bike to the paddling pool. It works great, too. It wasn't as hard to pull as I had thought, considering I'm pulling nearly 100 lbs with the bike and two kids! Keep in mind there's no such thing as hills where I live, I wouldn't want to try using it in a place like...British Columbia(I knew there was a good reason to move to the Prairies).

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Sorry to hear about your pics. I do have a remedy for the computer situation. Take your PC and burn it....once you have done that, go and buy a Mac. That's all there is to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home