superhero mom

Monday, March 02, 2009

One small step to reorganization...

I've been wanting to switch these shelf liners since we moved in and finally got around to doing it this last week. It gave me the opportunity as well to reorganize all my shelf spaces and amazingly enough I ended up emptying out three shelves (which goes to show how one can end up cluttering up their drawers quite quickly!). So after creating an empty drawer I decided to make a new home for my knives. I am quite impressed with myself because I remember at the time of buying the knives we were given the option to buy the knife block as well and at the time I had thought to myself that they were asking an outrageous amount for it. So I found this piece of wood in my garage, cut four lines through it and now I have a great place for my knives without having to put another thing on my counter! I love it! My husband laughed at the way I spaced it out and the idea of having a whole drawer for four knives. Afterwards I thought it's kinda hilarious too, but if you got the room, why not?
And don't you just love the new liners?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home