superhero mom

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Travellin' we will go!

I know my posts have been few and far between but let's just say it's been a little CRAZY around here for a variety of reasons one of which is because I'm a leavin' tomorrow! Now I try to remain casual about the whole thing because my husband unfortunately has to stay and work, but how can I not be totally excited to return to my homeland, Beautiful British Columbia. I not only get to stay at my parents but I've been privileged enough to get an invitation to a good friend of mine, Petra's wedding!

This picture was taken when me and Petra went on a road trip to Radium Hot Springs when Jonah was just little. I remember the last few hours of the trip when we just wanted to get home, Jonah was crying and crying and nothing could stop him. We had driven all day long and he just wanted to get out of the car, poor kid. Me and Petra kept switching sitting in the back doing all we could to please this boy! So now I get to see her married off to a wonderful man (I'm sure he would have to be wonderful for her to pick him).

Not to mention all the other fabulous people who I will get to see while I'm out there. Here's hoping to a way less chaotic trip than last year's totally crazy, try to see a million and one people, trip out to Vancouver!

So what do you think should I follow in Darla's footsteps and have someone else step in to do my blog? I bet if a bunch of people posted a 'yay for Jeff to do it' he just might. Ah, who am I kidding, he's not one for peer pressure...he is game for bribing though...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the World Wide Web..... You can Add to your Blog from where eva yo at!.....so post some tasty pics from your trip.
    Love ya Heaps....

     
  • At 8:15 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    ya, like we know your back home already.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home