superhero mom

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Little Guy's 5!

What a great week we had with my parents!! They came a few days before Easter and were able to be there for Jonah's birthday! We had the party at the zoo. A touch on the cold side to say the least but the kids had a great time and didn't seem to care. Jonah figured that now that he is five he should be starting kindergarten right aways. I get such a kick sometimes how they interpret things.
So my parents were here for a whole week making the best out of a cold situation and wouldn't you know the day after they left it climbed right up to 19 degrees! We now can see what our new yard looks like! It's so great being able to enjoy the outdoors once again. I'm on a mission to teach Jonah how to ride a two-wheeler this week, I think it's going to be a challenge. Ben on the other hand, we're all quite proud of him, he actually used his feet to peddle his tricycle! He's always preferred to be a Freddy Flintstone and use his feet to push the bike along, but today I caught him, the feet were actually right on the peddles peddlin' along.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Wow five already. Where the heck has the time gone? Happy b-day buddy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home