superhero mom

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Growing UP!

Jonah and I went to a birthday party on Sunday at the pool. We were really excited to go because we knew this pool had a great waterslide. So after swimming for a little while we headed for the waterslide. We went down a bunch of times when I mentioned to Jonah that he could try going down the slide by himself if he wanted. He thought it was a great idea and off he went! I couldn't believe it, he just walked off by himself, up the stairs and down the slide. At what point did I miss my son growing up so much leaving me stuck waiting at the bottom with my arms outstretched?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Ahhhhhh. And it happens so fast doesn't it? Sigh. Such a sad day when we realize that our "babies" have cut the apron strings. Know what that means? Time for another baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home