superhero mom

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hello? Anyone still checking?

Yikes, it's October! How did that happen? well, obviously lots has gone on since I last posted, I'll throw on a few pics of the trip to Vancouver...

It was so funny to see people's reactions when I told them Me and the boys took the Greyhound all the way to Vancouver. We did survive, and I didn't have to be as brave as I thought I would, the kids were unbelievably great the whole trip.

First item on my trip: go to my friend's wedding where I hooked up with some old friends! The wedding was absolutely beautiful, both the bride and the location. Unfortunately most of my pics of that event didn't turn out.

Well in less than three weeks we managed to do pretty much everything we could possibly think to do, as you can see we went flying, enjoyed the zoo, attended the P.N.E., went bowling, had many fun times at my parent's jumping on the trampoline, riding the dirt bike not to mention the riding lawn mower. We also were able to go the West Edmonton Mall there and back. We were able to meet up with Jeff on the way back in Edmonton where we hung out at a hotel (where we finally found a good waterslide!) with our good friends. We also visited with Jeff's brother and his family.

Obviously too much happened in too short of a time, thanks to everyone we visited for all their hospitality, we had such a great time!

Upcoming: My trip to Nashville, Tennessee...stay tuned.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Good to see you too!

     
  • At 10:49 p.m., Blogger Joe and Sheila said…

    Tammy, its been awhile :) I like your blog. We had many good times back in Math 11. I gotta say though I'm still holding a grudge about the diaper I had to wear!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home