superhero mom

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

something

I know it's not earthshattering or anything but it's something to warm up the space a bit. I'd love to do more with the space (it's our bootroom, by the way) but it's small so it's hard to figure out. Those closet doors open up to the most amazing closet storage! Right now I have 6 kids in the house plus there is my husband, my two children and myself and those closets are holding ALL of our coats, snow pants, mits, toques (this is Canada folks, that's what we call our hats!) and whatever else, how great is that! In case you're wondering we're still in major winter mode at a chilly -30 C that's equivalent to -20 F I believe. Yikes!
. Maybe if I win the contest at Rare and Beautiful Treasures, Layla from the Lettered Cottage could help me figure this space out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home