superhero mom

Monday, June 12, 2006

Meet Fuzz head 1 and Fuzz Head 2

This is what happens when you've been rained in all weekend having all your camping plans dashed to pieces!

Friday night: It's about 10:00 and we're sitting watching a movie (Bee Season) when all of a sudden the power goes off. How bizarre that the fact that you have no power all of a sudden opens up this whole new world! We sat there for about five minutes saying "okay, now what do we do" and then we lit up the living room with all my fantastic PartyLite candles that I've had since I was in high school if you can believe that, Jeff grabbed his guitar and I grabbed some knitting and we spent the next 1/2 hour having a lovely time. Then Jeff decides to grab the walkie-talkies and go for a walk around the block when all of a sudden the power came back on. So...we put the walkie-talkies away, I turned my movie back on and Jeff went onto the computer.

Power Failure=the ability to bring lives together!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Well, I can see they get their cool hair from their mom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home