superhero mom

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Am I too Early?

The Christmas excitement is starting early this year! We got the "Toys'R Us" toy catalogue in the mail the other day and Jonah and Ben have been all over it! It makes it so much fun, I told Jonah to circle all the toys he's interested in so we could let Santa know...he figures he'll just tell me and I can pass the message along. Tomorrow is the big Christmas baking event with a girlfriend of mine. We bake 3-4 items that are on her list and then we get together another time and bake 3-4 things that I like. That way we have approx. 8 different things between us for a nice assortment. I've also started on making some homemade Christmas ornaments for gifts. I'd love to show a pic but I'd hate to spoil the surprise for anybody (i'll just say it involves recycling a everyday household item!)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 p.m., Blogger Schierlings said…

    Hey Tammy! Nice to hear from you! You live way out in the prairies! Crazy! I love how the internet connects people! You have very cute little boys! How old are they? What does your husband work at? About my diamond, actually it recently fell out/or I swallowed it! I am needing to get the whole in my tooth sized for a replacement :( My work (LPN at a care home), my 2 year old Riley and Dave keep me busy! Have a great day! Andrea :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home