superhero mom

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halleilujah! I've found it!

Well, I received my bank statements and immediately remembered "ah yes" I took the boys to get their haircuts! I must have left my leather jacket there! So I immediately phoned and they checked and said no, there was no leather jacket there. How maddening! I just knew that one of their hairdressers fell in love with it and stole it! But what could I do. I considered driving down there and confronting them myself, but my personality wouldn't allow me to do. I thought I better phone all the other places just to make sure, but to no avail, nobody had it. So as I going into church, I saw a friend and decided to sit with her. I started to think that the last time I sat with this friend at church was a few weeks ago and after the service her sister had come up to us and I remembered talking to her and then leaving to get the kids...I began to think to myself, what if that distraction after the service had me forget about my jacket in the pew! I immediately excused myself and went to find somebody who would know where there lost and found was. The asst. pastor opened the door and there in front of me was this room with lots and lots of stuff just thrown in wherever, mostly with different jackets and boxes of stuff, and there in front of me on the top of the pile of jackets was a very familiar looking piece of LEATHER!!!! I found it!!! Woohoo!! How wonderful, I was so excited, and Jeff was already talking about looking for another jacket and wanted me to look even last night on the Internet at some possibilities. I refused to lose hope though, and thank God I didn't!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home