superhero mom

Thursday, June 15, 2006

My ramblings.

Check out what I'm doing this week! I'm a Kids Kapers day camp leader at our church. It's in the mornings and I am in the five year old class, which has been great. It has given me a chance to see what Jonah will be like in a year from now, although it seems like recently he has just grown up so much! He asked me yesterday if he could go to the park by himself...he is so independent! So off he went to the park and came back about an hour later...psych! I can't even imagine ever letting him go off by himself. I can totally understand those parents that send their kids off to kindergarten and come home crying. That will totally be me (minus the crying, right Darla?) I was thinking to myself the other day that in the three years that we have lived in this house I have never been in here by myself without the kids. Is that weird? Although I can probably count on one hand how many times we have had a babysitter since Jonah was born! Allrighty, off I go to Kids Kapers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home