superhero mom

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Beware! Graphic Content

Beware! This next blog comes with some pictures that may not be suitable for younger viewers! After our camping trip our car came home quite filthy, so I decided to vacuum the inside of the car and while I was at it I decided to get ambitious and bring in the car seats to wash them as well. We have two car seats, one is a booster which is quite easy to dismantle to take off the fabric part so that one has been washed a few times. The other one though is your regular car seat with the harness and whole bit and is not that easy to take apart, therefore, I hate to say this, but in the four years we have had it, I don't believe it has ever been washede! So after quite a bit of wrestling with it, I managed to take it apart completely to get the fabric part off. So in the process I realized that not only the fabric needed washing but the whole seat in itself was quite dirty. So I brought it outside to hose it down and discovered this... Yes you are seeing correctly, there is a dead bird STUCK in the car seat!! The piece where the bird is in actually folds up into the seat and then there is also a base that the car seat sits on top of as well, so how this bird managed to find it's way into that spot is beyond me! I will mention though that we do move the car seats in and out of the car quite a bit so I'm sure that this incident must have happened while the car seat was out of the car. GROSS! Now I have to figure out how in earth I am going to get this car seat all put back together, which is going to be quite the challenge!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 p.m., Blogger L&D said…

    Holy Bird Batman!!!!! That is a freakin' laugh and a half. So funny. What's with the bird? I shake my head trying to figure out how that one happened. You bird killer! Hahahahahaha.

    Oh, that's what that smell was.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home